Dr. Tabor's Diet
Posted on Senin, 12 November 2012 | 1 Comment
Reasons Why People Do High Fiber Diet
Since fiber can provide other health benefits, such as lowering the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Selecting tasty foods that can meet the fiber is not difficult.
as well as figuring out variety. food that is a source of fiber
Fibers are usually classified into two categories, among others:
1. The fiber does not dissolve in water
This type of fiber is to support the movement of food through the
digestive system and increases stool bulk, so it can be helpful
Whole-wheat flour, nuts, and many vegetables are good sources of this fiber type.
2. The fibers are soluble in water
This type of fiber can form a gel-like material.
and glucose levels. Soluble fiber found in oats,
peas, beans, apples, citrus fruits, and carrots.
How a healthy diet: it has many benefits as quoted
from Mayo Clinic, among others:
1. Normalize bowel movements
2. Help maintain intestinal health
3. Lowering blood cholesterol levels
4. Helps control blood sugar levels
5. Helps in weight loss
Food choices that are good sources of fiber include:
1. Grains and grain
4. Beans, peas, and other legumes
Fiber needs in one can be divided by age and gender, among others:
1. Men with age less than 50 years old need less fiber intake 38 grams.
2. Men over age 50 years need less fiber intake is 30 grams.
3. Women aged less than 50 years old need less fiber intake is 25 grams.
4. Women over age 50 years need less fiber intake is 21 grams.